Saturday, October 01, 2005

Friday 30.9.2005

Today Morning when to school after morning Ass first lesson is English do work same about garfield very sian leh i don like garfield after that math lesson Mr Tan nv teach today just cane the boy in my class cause that have do worry thing next is CME Ms Tay teach donno what about trip lah than next lesson is chinese same have do to workbook why everyday have to do workbook very sian everyday write after school went up to red cross room outside Sec1 to Sec5 we took photo for the school book than later I go we Yoke Lian together to D&T room cause Yoke Lian want to do her pract work finish than later teacher say I don need to go home and study mah than I reply don need lah I later fail I die than I say I every time fail mah like nv fail before like that than she say fail than don come no tue for her lesson lah think like I want to come for lesson like that...I so sad when teacher say like that to me feel to cry.

No comments: