Saturday, February 17, 2007

Friday 16.2.2007

I back to update my blog long time nv update...Hehe...I want to update my blog but cannot sign in to my blog so nv update loh...Hehe...let start to update now....Hoho...Today school still the same draw and draw talk and talk in class...Mr Zo today one to one tell us about our draw teacher say me got inprove in my draw so happy last month I get B- this month I get B+ for my drawing I want to try to get A- for next work...Hehe...This few day I will be busy have many homework to do Drawing Church, Still Life, Nature,Urban 1 each and got 1 project to do will be very busy this few day...hehe sian...Just now went back to Plaza Singapore Daiso we Yoke Lian she want to go back so company her go loh...I have not go back to Secondary to get my "N" cert maybe wed or fri go back and take...Finally I have install PhotoShop into my computer.

No comments: