Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday 4.5.2007

I enjoy today drawing lesson very fun we draw friend face very funny I draw Aloy than he draw me I whole day ask teacher for help dunno how to draw face and I hate to draw face sia but still need to draw...Today Ms Net and Mr Zo give so many homework to do again have to draw 3 hand 2 Feet and Draw 3 human figure sia this week have to busy day again...O ya still got POD homework still have not done OMG this time sure very busy week for me...3 Hand 2 Feet have to pass up 10.5.2007 and human figure pass up 24.5.2007 and POD pass up mon very rush again sia...POD exam on 5.6.2007 12.30 to 2.30pm!! Update one pic Mr Zo draw the face, head, nose, mouth, than I draw body, hand, leg than Ms Net draw masroom(dunno to spell) this is what end up the pic look like...Hehe!!


This is Aloy...Haha!! 3 ppl to draw!!

No comments: