Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday 30.7.2007

Today I super angry and disappointed we friend every time we will meet and go together today nv go also dunno to say or what if I nv call I will stupid stand that wait dunno for how many hour lucky I got call and ask loh...What the hell of friend it this if lazy to sms or call why don u ask one of tham to call and tell me mah!! "SUPER DISAPPOINTED" man!! I go school teacher teach how to use camera very the bored loh...Haha...But time pass very fast and teacher very angry ask to take picture some went to eat...Hehe...Alice say want to go home together but at last dun have she went home we Fione so TingRu together wait for my bus to come she so good...Hehe...At busstop we chat about Band...Haha!! I now doing my homework colouring and Kaola Bear I still have not do die le nvm I take my time to do...Hehe!! Next week National Day so I will skip some class and lesson...Shhhhhhh!!

No comments: