Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wedensdsy 9.1.2008

Today morning wake up someone ask me to call her so I call her loh when she say that thing to me I feel very angry and sad on that time loh since we no each other for so many year why cannot u understand my feeling I no u stress but how about me I also stress ok not only u one ppl very stress loh...Is not I dun want to the work together is just that i dunno how to do and I not creative ok can u see when someone got so many creative they can do finish very fast mah...lol...Sometime I feel very sad I just nv say out cos I dun want ppl to say aiya dun be sad lah smile smile lah...lol...I more and more dun like him sometime when he talk will hurt me sometime I feel like saying back that pls lah u think before talk can u are hurting ppl when u talk!! I dun feel like study anymore I waiing for an ans if ok I dun want to study when to find work can get money study everyday nv get money...Hehe...I no u all will say aiya this year last year le just study finish it loh but I cannot when everytime I reach school feel like going home and dun feel like going to class loh and everytime go school I feel very scared scared the reason I put in my heart I dun want to say out...Haha!! Today last lesson nv go cos late go home train so many ppl early go home not so many ppl than I went to West Mall get my 5566 CD...Hehe!! Sian tml still got school can I dun go school tml mah?? Hehe!! Tml maybe I nv go for PE a bit sian go PE...Hehe...Stupid School and Stupid Course I dun like I WANT TO QUIT SCHOOL!! Haha!! I feel SAD from school reopen up to now I still in sad mood!! Today teacher tearch I dun understand the lesson cos teacher teach to fast cannot undersatnd...Hehe!! 2 more days to Saturdays mean no school cos is weekend dun need to go school can relax...Haha!!

No comments: