Saturday, October 25, 2008

Satursday 25.10.2008

Haix...
Today have running nose...
I think going to fall sick soon ba...
Feel uncomfortable today do what also cannot...
Haix...
I very fan of my portfolio...
Dunno what to do for my portfolio sia...
I have no idea what to do sia...
Can someone give me some idea mah...
For portfolio dateline is on 17 Nov 08...
i still have not started doing anything for my portfolio sia...
If i go library I also dunno what to find sia...
Or I just go library to see what can I do for my portfolio.
I really dunno sia...
I very fan man...
Ericson work I think I going to do finish soon ba...
Left a bit more to do than finish with it le...
Hehe...
My Showreel I still have not started...
Next week going to start some of it first...
Cos go school also nothing to do so just do some of it first loh...
I dun want to wast time le...
Hehe...
Just now I help my brother to draw cartoon elephant for him...
My drawing cannot make it anymore...
I think is to long never draw le...
Now I draw not so nice le...
for my portfolio I think I not going to draw so many le...
I going to think of using Phtotshop and other to do for portfolio...
Ytd went to Bugis to walk walk see see shop shop...
I want to buy something but nv buy...
Cos I no money to buy anything...
I got a lot of thing to buy but no money...
Haix...
Going to save money to go buy all the thing I want to buy...
I finally found the rice I want le...
One day I going to eat the rice...
Strawberry with milk also very nice to eat...
I going to eat the rice and strawberry one day...
Hehe...
Today is the Singapore Hit Awards...
But Tv not going to show...
Is show us tml at channel U 8.30pm...
Cannot wait to watch the Singapore Hit Awards show Sia...






Strawberry!! Yummy!!

PS: Still Waiting For The Photo!! :)

No comments: