Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sunday 5.7.2009

Heyhey
Ytd went to watch NDP
With Aileen and Wanfen
Cos Wanfen have the ticket
We meet at Jurong East 2.30pm
Take train down to City hall
Reach there a bit early the gets still have not open
So have wait 4.00pm get to open
And I saw Von and her sis also going to NDP too
Time to went in
Before went in take the free bag
And find a seat to seat
The sun so big
Seat there and wait for time to start
And the weather so hot like hell
Finish start
Cannot see anything loh
LoL
Around 8.45pm
Went off
The firework so nice
I want to see fire work again
Hehe
O ya
I go something to say
Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang show have change
Now the show only from Monday to Thursday only
And Friday do Love Love Love show
So boring the Love love love show
I wish the Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang show do from Monday to Friday again
Hehe
No show for me to watch every Friday
Sian sia
Haix!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAO YU!!

No comments: