Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday 23.5.2010

Heyheyhey
Very super long time nv come here to update
Keep on hear my friend update blog
Make me feel like update too
Hehe
So decided to come back here again
Since so long nv come here
Hehe
Just back from Taiwan trip not long ago
Awesome trip
I will like to go back Taiwan again next year if I got money
And I will bring a lot of money
Cos I went to Taiwan this time
Money not enough to spend
Almost spend $3000
Air ticket+Hotel+everything spend
My heart have a big hole
Dunno have to earn how many month
To earn back the money sia
Haix
Ok lah
Nothing much for me to update le
Gtg liao
Hehe
Next week I will be work 5 days
I will not bored at home like hell le
Hehe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey


Just saying hello while I look through the posts I'm trying to find out how to make an e-mail list with out having to spend a wad of cash on some training course


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.