Saturday, January 13, 2007

Friday 12.1.2007

Sorry everyone long time nv update my blog to lazy...Hehe...Lessons start so early must reach school by 8.00am so tried loh...Today lesson teacher ask we all to drawing and drawing how I draw very ugly loh very scared to give ppl see my work back to the drawing teacher ask me to draw 5 time on that time I going to crazy alreadly than the teacher ask me draw and also tell me dun give out so I just draw loh suddenly Mr Zo say I draw very nice I think is very ugly izzit...Hehe...Mr Zo give us homework must pass up by thur just now I test test draw on a paper is very ugly loh my AhMa also say very ugly...Haha...Sorry LiMei last min I nv go Plaza Singapore I not feel well...Next time than go out we u again!! Our class gal I feel they will look down on ppl this is what I feel lah...Hehe...But also can say our class gal also very good...So happy today LiMei start school same class again...Hehe!!

No comments: