Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Monday 15.1.2007

wake up early in the morning go to school first lesson at computer lab teacher ask we all to buy one book than around 10.00am teacher give us break so we when to ask the book cost how much only a PHOTOCOPY book cost $5.00 so expansive sia and teacher want us to buy post colour and drawing board what the hell and also when break finally come back to lab stupid teacher he think he teach himself izzit speak so sofe cannot hear what he talk loh lesson finally at 12.00pm when for lunch again next lesson start at 1.00pm teacher nv come today he take M.C so morning teacher take over us again so sian loh...Last lesson teacher as to buy a PHOTOCOPY book cost $2.00 also expansive loh...I so sad I saw my class ppl drawing very nice and I cannot draw the same as tham I feel me very stupid...My drawing is so ugly dun that to give ppl see my drawing...What to do that can draw very nice same as my classmate?? Very Very Very Sad Sad Sad!!

No comments: