Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 27.6.2009

Wednesday 24.6.2009
Heyhey
Very long nv update my blog
So here to update one time go
Hehe
On 24.6.2009
Wake up very early
Meet him at Somerset around 11.00am
I reach there about 11.10am
So went to have lunch
Lunch have Wanton Mee
Finish eat went to Plaza Singapure
To watch movie
Watch Transformers 2
Very nice show to watch
Everyone go watch Transformers 2 show
Hehe
After finish watch movie
Went to have dinner
Dinner eat finish
I need to went home le
Reach home went to help ah ma to buy thing
than Home sweet home
Hehe!!

Thursday 25.6.2009
Morning wake up
On computer
Watch Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang and Hei Gal show
Watch finish this two show
Than I watch Xiao pig and Xiao gui show
Hehe
In the afternoon Yoke Lian
Come over to my house
She use my computer
And I cannot use
So boring
Hehe
Around 9.00pm
She went home le
I went to bath
And Watch 10.00pm show
After that went to sleep
Haha!!

Friday 26.6.2009
Heyheyhey
This morning wake up
Mop the floor
Finish everything
On computer
To watch Bang Bang Tang and Hei Gal show
Watch finish time to went out to meet Jennifer at Gombak
She went to get her new HP I accompany her go take
Finish take Hp
Train down to causeway point
To watch movie
Watch Transformers2 again
I have already watch Transformers 2 for two time le
The show very nice to watch
Can watch how many time u want also can
Not boring at all the show
Hehe
Finish watch went to have dinner
Dinner finish time to go home
Home sweet home
Hehe!!

Saturday 27.6.2009
Today will be staying at home
If not I go out AhMa going to nag on me again
This few day Ah Ma a bit crazy
She thought I went out with boy
And call and call my Hp
Ask me still dun want to come home ah
And the time is only about 9.00pm
Not ever 11 or 12 pm loh
Lol
So today I will stay at home
Watch Tv
Not going out for today
Hehe!!

No comments: