Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday 28.6.2009

Heyheyhey
Here to update blog again
But nothing much for me to update actually
Hehe
This morning wake up
Have breakfast
After that went out with brother
To Sim Lim Square
To buy he computer thing
My brother crazy every time buy computer
Like he got a lot money sia
Haix
Nothing to say about him any more
Hehe
Oya this morning Ah Ma went crazy and mad again
This morning I going out soon
And she still want to go over uncle home to take thing
Uncle home so far away from my block
I dun like to go over and take
So I fast went out with brother to Sim Lim Square
Hehe
But when I come back home
Ka Na scold by Ah Ma
Feel so angry with one day
Her son also very fuck loh
Help Ah ma buy thing do half way
Why cannot he just buy over and give to he mother
Still want me to go over and take
LoL
Dun want to say about it any more
Haix
Uses home I have
Haix haix haix
I still have not went to buy Lollipop CD
I want to buy Lollipop CD
But I nv went out so still have not buy the CD
I going to but the CD soon
Hehe
I very happy
I found Lollipop member in Feacbook
And I add all of them in Facebook
Feel so happy with it
But I still want their MSN more good
Chat in MSN got privacy
If chat in Facebook no privacy
Everyone can see it
Sad
O Ya Wang Zi very angry
Cos of some fan people
Dun believe he is the real Wang Zi
But I dun understand for what he want to angry with it
Just dun care will do mah
Please Wang Zi dun leave the Facebook
Just because of some fan dun believe you are the real Wang Zi
Still got many of fan believe you mah
So just dun leave the Facebook
Please Please Please
Hehe!!

No comments: