Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friday 2.9.2005

Today Morning wake up feel not will and also feel not going to school but I want to take my record so go school I just have half of my life go to school. Ms Tay bring us to the music room and watch"The Phantom Of The Opera" quick nice the show watch up to 8.55am after that is math lesson when Mr Tan leave the class I give him for the Teacher Day thing I brought yesterday when out we Yvonne than recess I never eat cause I feel not eat so nv eat but later I buy break to eat only today at school fever later no fever what the hall sia make mi feel very sick of my fever loh later Mr Neo ask to make the table 1 row 5 table so later don need to make than dismissed when over to Yoke Lian classroom ask her how your result not bad loh, I when back to classroom and take my all the book home cause 'N" lever used our class room loh. After that when to canteen some of the Sec 3 band ppl at that tell us that On "10.9.2005" (Sat) we going to Sentosa but On "8.9.2005" (Thur) we also going to sentosa we our class out thing but got band on that day I donno want to go all not on 8.9.2005 cause On "9.9.2005" I have check so nv go to band if like that mean I two day nv go for band leh but I don wish to miss the band praction just don think first lah than after when to centeen to find Sec3 ppl ask Yvonne, Yoke Lian and Aileen want to come my house to watch "The Sister" show cause I scared one ppl to watch the ghost show cause LiMei tell me very scared the show but today I watch "The Sister" show is not scared want loh. Think on that day I will go we the band ppl to the Sentosa more fun and class out thing on that day have band so I don think I will going and I have fever now gtg and rest now ByeBye...

No comments: