Sunday, September 04, 2005

Saturday 3.4.2005

Yesterday nite My brother brought new computer back for me to used so good my brother... Hehe...today used the new computer to play loh. Today my fever ok loh not so hot already but got coast I donno to spell lah nothing to do this morning wake up eat breakfast than play computer around afternoon when I finish eat lunch later Jennifer call me ask me about the camp thing what to do than I say have to think the group name loh than Jennifer scared the Sec1 cannot go out so we Senior help to buy than we do together the flap after we must think of cheer for breakfast , lunch and dinner used when we start to eat. Tml I, Yvonne and Jennifer meet 1.00pm at the CCK Control Startion when to buy the thing for the camp to do the flap after buying we will choice want day meet the group member and do together loh left 2 week to do the camp thing and tml maybe I also going to buy t-shit too.Hehe... Ya yesterday I forgot to say about my make not good sia... English 62, Chinese 46, Math 86, CPA 89, EOA 60, D&T 73 all the make not good I have to study hard to get good make for End-Of-Year exam die die also must get good make for End-Of-Year I want to get English 70, Math 90, CPA 90, EOA 65, D&T 75 this all I want to get for exam so must work very hard to get this all make.

No comments: