Friday, September 02, 2005

Thursday 1.9.2005

Today Morning wake up at 9.30am when I wake up I eat bee hee loh than I feel very tired than when to sleep again later Yoke Lian call me talk talk later than Yvonne call ask me to go East Coast Cycling than say ok loh we meet 1.00pm at Jurong but I late for 30min but Yvonne also late hehe after we take MRT to Bedok but rain I and Yvonne go to Tampan Mall to walk walk than I brought swiss and Teacher Day thing for Mr Tan I brought a Love thing and a cared and I buy some thing to eat cost $2.50 sian so small cost $2.50 but Pizza very chack can eat at that loh next time when I got money I will go that eat next we take MRT home loh I feel sick in MRT cause I have fever on that time so when home take micd... to eat than now feel ok loh can go to school tml bah. Tml die die also want to go school cause I want to take result and give Mr Tan thing for teacher's day...

No comments: