Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday 19.3.2007

Today late for school about 10min reach school start doing homework that last week teacher give I have not finish doing so continue doing the homework on the half way I stop doing homework site that talk and play unit 12.30pm went for lunch...Today have Nasi loman for lunch and sweet talk for my drink than when back to school continue doing the homework loh but I nv do site that and talk unit 3.30pm when for last lesson tpday lesson was super boring loh...After school wne t to lot 1 return the library book than went home...Hehe...My drawing homework have not finish doing more more lazy doing homework this feel day...Hehe...Tml going to Daiso and walk walk and buy thing...Hehe...I miss the camp very much...Hehe...This is my first time who help out we the camp!!


Combined Band Photo On the Last Day Camp Take!! Hehe!!

No comments: