Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wedensday 7.3.2007

Ytd meet KeXin, LiMei, Aileen & I went to eat Ajisen at Lot1 last min say go and eat Ajisen when we eating Ajisen so funny dunno how say lah is funny loh...Hehe...After that went home to do homework dot the frog out...Hehe...Today lesson super boring when teacher teach no want was listening to lesson so teacher dun want to teacher anymore so teacher dismiss us at 12.00pm...Hehe very early sia...Still the same as ytd after school went home to do homework at night have to go for camp meeting at lot1 just came back for the meeting...Hehe...Tml went to watch movie we teacher and classmate at suntec teacher pay for us the ticket money...Hehe...Oh ya tml we skip PE lesson again meet WanFen they all at Yew Tee 8.30am than go school for Ms Tay lesson only for the stupid projcet have to go for the lesson sian sia...Haha...Here I post some photo we eat at Ajisen and some of my drawing...Hehe!!


TOP: KeXin & LiMei Food...Botton: Aileen & My Food!! From Left to Right!!


Our Food!! Hehe!!


My Noodle!! Hehe!!


Ice Green Tea




Ice Green Tea & Ice Lemon Tea



We need to draw out!!


I draw half way!! Hehe!!


Finally drawing!! Hehe!!


I draw out for still life drawing!! Hehe!!


No comments: