Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday 1.3.2007

Today reach school at 9.45am I, Aileen and Limei skip PE went for Smart Room lesson after that went for 1 hour 30 min recess after that have drawing lesson Mr Zo ask we to do our drawing first than Mr zo say my drawing cannot ask me to go to library borrow some book and draw after school went to lot1 Library borrow still life book and read loh...Btw I want to thank Ting Ru and Fiona to help me to do my project today thank you all very much...Hehe...Mr Zo give us so many homework to do very the sia loh...Hehe...Ytd night went to Yew Tee for the camp meeting I while help out we Welfare and Clarinet Section at the camp...Hehe...Maybe I will skip 2 day school couse I want to stay over night we my bandmate ppl...Hehe!!


LiMei & Mi took at toilet!!

No comments: