Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday 17.8.2007

Today morning nv go school so went to sleep again...Hehe...I nv go school morning also very happy couse my bro today also nv go work got ppl play we me so not bored at home...Hehe...My bro go store room and take out all the CD very long ago song but quick nice the all the song...In the afternoon my bro went out to couse way point find he GF and bought dinner back than I at home help my bro to do something.

I just change my blog layout couse the old want I see to long very sian so just want to change all my thing in the blog. Just like put all unhappy thing away like that...Hehe!! I have lose one of it and I no the feeling...I dun feel like study and go school anymore very bored and this few day I very the stress and tired in school or study!! I still own teacher my homework have not do finish and wed have to pass up to teacher!!

No comments: