Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday 12.8.2007

I feel very lonely now and there...This year dunno why feel very the lonely maybe is not in Primary and Secondary school life anymore maybe last time after school still got Band after Band still got Bandmate together happy and crazy together too...Hehe!! Now I in ITE I feel like I lose half of my life in ITE school sometime I feel very the Sad but I nv show out am sad lah. This what I feel but ppl out that I dunno what tham think lah ok. Suddenly I like finding new ******* and ********* just not to be lonely in the world and stay in this world just cannot be to lonely must be happy and smile everyday...Hehe!! When can I have a house and move out stay only myself no want can stay we me...Hehe!!

Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com
Get More Graphics at pYzam.com

I hate to go school and study I just feel very tried of study and go school already and I dun like to study in ITE, ITE school Suck man I now just want to learn how to work and earn money. If want me to study can just have a feeling like study in Primary and Secondary life I will sure study want and I dun like my friend in this school this year i also dunno why leh.

Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com


Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com
FRIEND
Primary School: KaiLing, Shima Lisyautie, Ziela, Farhana, KeZhi, Xiwei, sebestian, QiuShen, Rusoon and Khabi

Secondary School: Yvonne, YokeLian, Jennifer, Felicia, Cecilia, Eileen, LayPeng, JiaHui, WanSheng, Fiona, Benjamin, Amalina, Phylis, Rebecca, SiYing, Xin Ying, YewChew, ZeTing,ZhenJun, Ain, KeXin, XinMei and LiPing.

ITE School: Nil

No comments: