Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday 21.8.2007

Today whole day doing calender going to crazy loh from 12.00pm to 5.00pm nv stop doing calender loh but luck Kenny help to do the lard bird and Fahimah very the ma fen loh this cannot that cannot I going to crazy loh doing the calender for whole day man.Tml going to Botanical Gardens for take photo a bit dun feel like going to Botanical Gardens very the sia loh tml go also no use le got some reason I dun wan to say out just forget it. Suddenly feel like buying clarinet but if I got money my ahma also dun give me buy I dunno why dun she give me buy is my money rite nvm when I got money I sure will buy dun care what she say this time...Haha...3 more year going to 21 year old maybe going oversea find ppl go together if no one want to go nvm next time I will ask my ******* to go we me together...Haha!!


Haha!!


Black and white photo!!

No comments: