Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday 18.4.2008

Today no school cos teacher cancel class and I can sleep late late than wake up...Hehe...The treat was cancel cos friend quarrel each other so dun have the treat change to next time than he treat us eat Pastarmania than four of us still meet out at 1.00pm to do own project at lot1 first we went to eat at mcd finish eat start doing own project we very tired so stop doing project at 6.00pm than went to shop shop after that around 8.00pm went home reach home eat my dinner than watch TV and on computer...Hehe...My bro brought scanner for me to use...Hehe!! SO HAPPY!!


Me and lollipop!!


New Scanner!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.