Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tuesday 8.4.2008

Today Morning wake up super late cos very tired dunno why also...Hehe...This week is my last week of holiday than school reopen soon so sian go school dun feel like going back to school loh I feel like staying at home doing my own thing want to go out than got out no stress going back to school all the stress come back again have to stay doing Project, Classwork and Homework again sian!! Last Sunday went to causeway point to buy something than I walk pass TS CD shop saw so many CJ7 toy...Haha...I also have CJ7 my bro GF buy give me...Hehe...This few day crazy over DEATH NOTE show very nice to watch the show I watch before but still watch again and again now I watch the Death Note anime also very nice but more detail for anime the movie not so detail but both is nice to watch I want to watch the L:Change The World movie show I still have not watch!! Tml maybe going to West Mall buy something!! HeHe!!


TS CD Shop Outside!!


CJ7 My Bro GF buy give me!!

No comments: