Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday 20.4.2008

Saturday 19.4.2008
Morning wake up have my breakfast than my brother help me to scanner my schoolwork finish scanner I went to have my lunch after that around 2.30pm went out we my brother to Bugis than Sim Lim square to buy keyboard after that went to one place dunno where the place also I just no near the NAFA school that sell very funny thing but all thing very nice one...Hehe...I and Brother want to buy something to eat than we both eat wanton after than walk to Cathy to eat Hong Kong dunno what thing very nice to eat finish eat walk to Plaza Singapura Carrefour buy better for alarm clock than finish buy took train to Clarke Quay to find my brother GF but first I and My brother walk pass the GX-5 Xtreme Swing so scared sia very hight the swing down scared sia...After that went to my brother GF work place to find her that went to have dinner at mcd than I walk pass a pub very funny design is like a client desgin very cool took...Hehe...Walk to see GX-5 Xtreme Swing again than walk to City Hall took train home...Happy go out whole day but very tired...Hehe!! Singapore got so many china ppl I hate it man!!

Sunday 20.4.2008
Today morning wake up have breakfast than went to West Mall to buy Project thing than went for widow shopping than I saw sell so many DEATH NOTE thing I want to buy it asap...Haha!! Went home help my brother to do something finish Watch TV later than start doing project...Hehe!!

No comments: