Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday 23.10.2009

Heyheyhey
Long time nv update blog
Nothing much for me to update
And I lazy to update too
Hehe
This few day feel very tired
Dunno why
Just feel very tired
Haix
And I no mood nothing anything
Just feel so tired
Ahhhhhh
Oya
I just now receive a message
Ask go for interview
And actually I cannot make for tml
But I cannot away tml thing
And went for interview
But they nv reply me message
I dunno where is the place for the interview
So tml how
I dunno anything
Still got interview or dun have interview
Cannot fast tell me
I so scare of interview
And I hate when for interview and work too
But I have chose
I need money badly now
I have to work
But I dun like the work timing
I wish can find a job that I like for timing
But is hard to find sia
Haix
I so sian le!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE!!

No comments: