Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday 26.10.2009

Ytd went to Sentosa
We Alicia, TingRu. XinYi, Charles and Aileen
Meet around 10am
Went to have breakfast
Finish eat
Went to buy ticket
Time to go sentosa
Hehe
Ytd luck sun not so big
And I nv get sun burn this time
Haha
Very fun ytd went to sentosa
I want to go again next time
Hehe
Ahhhhhh
Sian
Tml got work
Cannot have fun le
No more time to have fun
All the time have to spend on work
Actually I wish can get more morning shift
So pray hard next week can get more morning shift
Hehe
Sian
Think of work
I very sian
Haha!!
I wish other job fast call me
I really like to work there
And I like the job too
Hehe!!





This week work schedule:
Mon "off"
Tue & Wed "Afternoon 2-10pm"
Thur "Morning 11-7pm"
Fri & Sat "Afternoon 2-10pm"
Sun "Morning 11-7pm"

No comments: