Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday 22.11.2009

Heyheyhey
This morning wake up very early
On computer
To watch video
And watch Tv too
Hehe
Around 12.30pm
Cook lunch to eat
Than suddenly work manager
Call me
Tell the work timing for this week if I not wrong
Hehe
So tml I will be working 5pm to 2.30am
I can see they all test the machine
And I also can learn it
Tml in the same time
Cos the trainer took ask we will learn how to use it
I so excite now
Cannot wait for tml work
But in the same time
I feel a bit of stress
Cos a lot of thing to learn and rmb
And my brain is dead
Cannot rmb so many thing in the same time
Ahhhh
Feel so stress
But nvm
Cos we are the first batch to get in
Not to be worry to much
Can slowly learn
Hehe
And I feel happy working in this company
This company is good
And is a big company
Haha!!


I want to have the rabbit toy!! Hehe!!

No comments: