Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday 13 May 2005

Today Wake up at 8.00 am than 8.25 am go to school. Today my last day of exam can go and rest loh don need to stress loh... hehe... Hmm...exam start at 9.30am end at 10.55am i have do finsh the second paper i juz give to teacher. After exam i when home my mother cook after eat don nothing to do juz wait for someone to call but nv call i sleep. About 2 something than call so late i nv go loh play computer loh.I think the make will come out a monday i wish overall i pass and does cannot juz out of this school than not need to stress yourslfe. (* **** * sia...)
Why should i make friend we that a first leh so stupid leh who ask to make friend we that?????What can i do now???? I very tired now. And last Exam finsh Band also going to start so happy i miss my Bass Clarinet leh and also miss thourgh pple in Band too. I Miss U PPL

No comments: