Monday, May 23, 2005

Sunday 22.5.2005

Watch T.v up to 1.00pm than when to eat lunch than Yvonne call me to go Rebecaa house for sectional but I lazy to go out today so I call Yvonne say than I lazy to go out than she also say lazy to go too and ask me to call Si Ying tell her than I and Yvonne not going to Rebecaa house. After that I when to take nap wake up than watch t.v again than have a dinner than play computer game.

On 14-17 June 2005 Leadership Camp at School On 18 June 2005 Perfor at Bedok North is free. This year Leadership Camp have a P.O.P (Passing Out Parade) All sec3 have to remember all the song I going to dIe I cannot remember all leh By 31 May 2005. How!!How!! What Can I do now left 9 Day more leh DIe... DIe... And I also donno want to go for the Leadership or not leh If not going to camp have to give a good resons but I don have leh. I Hate CAMP why must have camp leh. HATE... HATE... HATE... CAMP... CAMP... CAMP!!!

No comments: