Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Monday 23.5.2005

Today I wake up at 10.00am My Brother when down to buy breakfast to give me eat After that Yvonne Call cause in the morning I call her to go out we me I want to buy something at Clementi but at last I cancel we Yvonne cause I hear from my brother that he going to the ZOO than I ask he can I go we u to the ZOO than u say u pain $4.00 than $10.00 he pain for me We when out at all 11.30am take a MRT to the CCK Interchange take a bus 927 to the ZOO after arrive kokkok help me to take photo at outside the ZOO door at 1.15pm Buy the ticket when in so long nv go ZOO loh... lol!! This Animal all today I see is: Siamang,Tapir, Barbary Sheep, Nilghai, Camel, Sunbear, Maned Wolf, Camel, Guanaco, Polar Bear, Orang Utan, Manatee, Sealion, Penguin, Racoon, Iguana, Otter, Giant Tortoise, Crocodile, Chimpanzee, Mandrill, Proboscis Monkey, Frageile Forest, Hunting Dog, African Lion, Zebra, Nyala, Gemsbok Gnu, Cheetah, Greater Kudu, Eland, White Rhine, Camel, Nilghai. At the Polar Bear I and Kokkok wait for see feed the Polar Bear show to eat at 1.05pm after than walk walk when to watch the show next when to the gaeden than when to the Children's World Animal Land after that we when to eat KFC so many people have to wait for people to eat finsh than go into the Butterfly place stupid Butterfly fly to my hand one litter girl tell me your hand have one butterfly and I shutt out and run alway...Hehe...I will not go into the Butterfly place anymore I Hate That Place. After that going to rain I and kokkok walk fast back to the place but nv rain lol. Than we take 927 back to CCK we when to lot1 walk walk going home I saw some senior at the CCK MRT cause we take MRT home arrive at home about 5.10pm. Today when out whole day to the ZOO and Lot1, I so Happy today for the Day!! Thank You Brother!!LOL!!

No comments: