Sunday, May 22, 2005

Saturday 21.5.2005

Today morning all sec3 should go to Bedok North but I nv go cause on friday my class D&T people go to ITE Dover and friday i nv go band so nv bring back my Bass Clarinet than nv go to Bedok North School for combin loh but in the morning Rebecaa call me i was sleep ask do u going to Bedok North than i say not going and last nite call Si Ying say she see Yoke Lian go than she go but Yoke Lian see me if i go than she go too but end up 3 of us nv go. Hehe... Whole day Stay at home very boring i want to go out but lazy to go out so nv go loh stay at home watch t.v pass the time. At nite I and My Brother Watch DVD show at 11.30pm name of the show is "SHUTTER" is very scared the show and This all thing what i do for whole day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE!!

No comments: