Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday 15.7.2005

Today when to school so lucky nv late if not I will die this time, First lesson is English okok but very boring in lesson lah next lesson is Math today Mr. Tan got teach as Math is easy after next lesson is CME Ms. Tay come in again so boring she teach I don like Ms.Tay teach, 10.40am time to go recess all the Sec2 just come back from the camp after that is chinese lesson as same as every time teacher teach in chinese lesson.
After school I when home to take a nap later when to watch concert at Bukit Panjang when together we clarinet section and some band member we go that watch together we claarinet section end up we section some there some over there the concert very nice the song and the sound got want litter girl play the Alto Clarinet very cute and want litter boy play Clarinet also very cute after this school finsh we when to eat KFC the perform all come from Hong Kong. After eating I,Aaron,Yvonne and jocelyn when to walk at Bukit Panjang at around 9.45pm SiYing call me that they going home so I also go home we that loh but they take LRT I take Bus home more fast arrived home around 10.10pm only. I Want To Learn To Play Alto Clarinet But Our School Don Have The Insturment So Sad And So Bad.

No comments: