Monday, July 18, 2005

Sunday 17.7.2005

Today morning wake up at 10.00am play computer have lunch at 1.00pm than when to bath after that watch some T.V show on channel 8 at afternoon about 2.30pm whan out meet Yoke Lian at Yew Tee go to Jocelyn home together to sectional but I dun bring home my insturment so I go her house to play computer, talk about some stuff and talk on the phone we Yvonne about something after talk on the phone I when to play computer again after than I play piano the song is CanonInD song but i donno how to play... hehe... Later I take MRT together we Jocelyn and her brother they go to eat dinner I going home around 8.10pm than my unclen ask me to buy dinner back home to eat cause today nv cook cause of fright loh end up eat Prawn Noolden at school eat Prawn Noolden at home eat Prawn Noolden very xian.

No comments: