Sunday, July 10, 2005

Saturday 9.7.2005

Today morning Yvonne call me at 10.00am to ask me to go swimming we her but cannot later i going out to Bedok North we Aileen and MinFang to take something than Charles call MinFang we at where now cause he also want to go Bedok North too after Charles come we go to Bedok North going to take a bus but MinFang ask want to wait for KeXin and Rebecaa go together to the food center when we go in so many Bedok North ppl inside that buy a drink to drink and I also pay for Rebecaa for the drinkafter when to find digamber to get the socre after that we sit that Aileen how me to draw Bass Clarinet for make T-shire that at around 4.00pm I,MinFang and Aileen take 87 bus back to take MRT that go to Lot1 and eat KFC I scared so fat have to run every monday and wednsday run 6 round is very tried loh and so I hate to run. After finsh eating Aileen want to buy shire so I go we her loh after that went home. This is first time go out we Min Fang and Charles to Bedok North I think I have to be close we the band ppl now.

No comments: