Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wedensday 27.7.2005

Today morning when to school first lesson is PE we play the same game us last week but a bit not same Mr Zahed teach as to play we donno to play so we change to play something more fun but we lose to the malay game people so we no mood to play just give that to win all the game than Mr Zahed call as to change shire that we say HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY MR ZAHED I tell u all some thing Zahed hand very sofe leh next lesson is CPA have to do Causework again this time we do the frog I donno to draw just do my best to draw the frog but my friend say that my frog just eat finsh buffer why so fat my frog hehe... After recess is English lesson Ms Tay When to japen to meet for 1 week that come back so Mr Chang take as so good we can eat in class and play in class do need to do homework so fun sian Math lesson we play same thing as the PE but very fun need to used some math thing to no the answer after school when to Lot1 we LiMei that we land 2 VCD than I when to LiMei house to watch the VCD at 6.15pm that when home to bath that I sleep very early today very tried.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR ZAHEH"

No comments: