Friday, April 13, 2007

friday 12.4.2007

Last few day I cannot eat cannot sleep well dunno why but now I feel ok already can eat and sleep well already...Hehe...This few day dun feel like sms we they all anymore what Yvonne say just do want i want to do...Hehe...Now and than ppl like to say me sian and crazy maybe I really sian ba...Haha...What you all think I readlly sian mah?? Very fast school going to reopen a bit dun feel like study or going to school any more but cannot still have to go school if not I scared I cannot find a good work...Haha...Holiday for 3 week have not started do my homework I have found some pic than we need to draw but I lazy to draw out and I also dunno that pic can or not...Hehe...Oh ya this few day no mood talk to my friend dunno y...Just this few day feel like to stay we my bro and talk we him and when I want to find ppl to talk dunno who can I find too if I found I also dunno what to talk or dun feel to tell that too...Just feel like kick to myself ppl ask I will say nothing happen...Haha!!


Is me...Hehe!!


Me


Me & KorKor

No comments: