Friday, April 20, 2007

Frieday 20.4.2007

This few day very busy cause holiday homework I nv do so I rushing my drawing homework this few day from school come back do homework around 1.00am that sleep not enough to sleep go school feel like slep just force myself not sleep man...Hehe...Ytd and today teacher teach us to draw human fighter very easy sia I like to draw...Hehe...Got some thing I very sad stupid mother make my school polo t-shirt loss very stupid loh and something I need money to buy school used the thing she also dun want to give me money to buy every time I used my money to buy what mother this that F**K man...SAD...If I can independent got money I sure move out stay myself for what I stay at this house buy thing or what I used my money mother nv give me money at all loh!!

No comments: