Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday 22.4.2007

I very tired and lazy doing homework own teacher holiday homework for 1 week alreadly have not finish than still got want more A3 homework have not start doing have to hand up by tue this time die sure will nv get B- or B+ alreadly I think will get C or D this time...Hehe...This few day I rushing for many day still have not finish I very tired and going to fall sick soon. Tml dun feel like going to school I want to stay at home finish homework and hand up on tue than I got time to rest and sleep well If tml go school my lesson end very late come home no time to do any more how to do finish my homework leh. My Birthday coming left 9 more day to my Birthday...Hehe!! On my birthday I will call or sms fox tell him my ans one more time if not everytime come and ask me what your ans...LoL!!

No comments: