Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday 26.4.2007

Today morning wake up at 7.00am when I want to go out already LiMei call me say meet at 8.00am so I play computer game first when waiting for the time around 7.50am when out from my home reach MRT already Wan Fen call say nv go for PE also we meet 12.30pm when for Drawing lesson only...Hehe...When we reach school sit outside the CSC Mr Lim come and talk to us

MrLim: we all now have what lesson??
Us: Now Lunch
MrLim: Today u all have PE izzit??
Us: Ya
MrLim: Today raining u all PE what??
Us: Hmmm
MrLim: Have to think so long or forget today PE what already...
Us: Hehe
MrLim: Or u all nv come for PE just come to sch now only izzit??
Us: Ya we just come only

Around 1.40pm when up to Zo Lesson than Zo ask me
Zo: Just now PE what??
Zo: After PE you where?
Me: After PE when home
Zo: when home to sleep first than come school again
Me: Ya..Hehe

Than I pass up my homework to teacher than continue my class work drawing have to finish by 3.45pm than I finish early I sit there wait for Aileen and LiMei come back than Ms Net ask ppl have to pass up now finish or nv finish also must pass out now than I sit there smile ppl who rushing their work very funny loh who rushing their work than Ms Net dunno say what to Zo about me...Hehe...OMG today nv go for PE tml Ms Merry will come to class and find us this time die already lah...Scared Scared now...Hehe!!

I feel someone like angry we me I think so cause this few day nv call me I think should be angry ba...This sat got Band now a bit dun feel like join anymore but I like music and I miss instrument...If join back ITE band mean this sat I have to go band if not my name will remove mean I have quit Band cannot go back anymore!! But now I feel like join back the band but every sat go to simei very far leh sian!!

No comments: