Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday 21.8.2009

Heyheyhey
So long nv update blog
Time not enough for me to do my other thing in 1 day
I have start working in office as marketing
I not really like working as marketing actually
Finish my content I going to try out other job
This time I want to try work as Admin
Cos marketing have to call out to other company I dun like it
Admin dun need to call out anyone
Maybe have not everyday
Hehe
And this place I work
Nothing for me to eat
Hehe
Today whole day no work for me to do
I so boring sit here
Like a stupid gal loh
Can anyone give me a bit of paper work to do mah
I really very boring
And time pass super slow loh
Haix
Now outside is raining
Office air con on so big
I super cool now
Luck I got bring jacket
If not going to die soon
Hehe
Time check 1.20pm
Still got many hours to go
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Amy going to crazy soon!!
Hehe!!

No comments: