Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday 25.8.2009

Haix
I so tired this few days
I have been working this few day
Have to wake up so early
And today dun need to work
Wake up by a call
So no choice have to wake up early
Hehe
Wake up on computer
Surf net a while
And have breakfast
Finish eat went to clear up the house
As clear the floor la
Hehe
I so free nothing to do so find something to do and pass time
Finish clear
Use computer a while
Than went out with Aileen to orchard
Aileen want to go orchard to do something
I stay at home to boring so went we her
Hehe
Went to orchard saw some shirt very nice
Feel like buying
But very expansive no money to buy
But I will save money to buy
Hehe!!
AMY IS VERY TIRED GOING TO SLEEP NOW!!
Byebye!!
Good Night Everyone!!
Miss Me!!

PS: I want to go Taiwan and Thailand
Anyone want to go with me
Hehe!! :D

No comments: