Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday 27.8.2009

Haix
I dun like ppl around me
They have two side of face
Can good to you
Also can not good to you
I dunno why got this type of ppl in this world
Haix
No comment to say about them
I give out everyone around me
I will just believe myself
Who say I will not listen to it
Cos they dunno the feeling what I want
So talk to much to them is a wast time
Hehe
If my grandfather still around more good
What I want he will give everything to me
Not like now
What I want everything dun have
Only If I got money than can have what I want
I miss when I still a kid
Be a kid is so good
And also must have my grandfather around will be more good
I wish he still can give me everything I want
And he can accompany me around
Where I go
And give me the power
I really need he to be in my side
I wish he is at my side now
Hehe!!


PS: I want to go Taiwan this coming Oct
But I no money to go!! :'(

No comments: