Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wednesday 5.8.2009

Heyheyhey
This morning wake up very early
Went to meet Ting Ru
At YCK Mrt station
Take Trumpet from her
I want to Thank Ting Ru very much
For the trumpet
Cos I have been staying at home bored like hell
Now I dun need to be bored le
Cos I use my time to learn playing trumpet and in the same time find job too
Hehe
Today I have been practice trumpet
Trumpet is so hard to learn for me
Cos I last time play woodwind
And now learn brass
So hard for me :(
But I still want to learn to play trumpet
Hehe
I scared of something
If I play to much trumpet
Next time If I want to play back Clarinet
Still can I play out in Clarinet
I so worry with it
That I cannot play Clarinet anymore next time
Wish will not happen with it
Hehe
And last I want to very Thank Ting Ru for the trumpet
Hehe!!
Music make my life happy!!

No comments: