Saturday, February 02, 2008

Satursday 2.2.2008

Today afternoon on the radio to wait for 5566 to call in to 933 but wait for so long still have not call in loh and I very tired so take nap than wake up went to bath on the TV watch Green Forest My Home sohow nice to watch this show...Hehe...after that have dinner finish eating than on the TV again watch The Sheng Siong Show cos got 5566 but end out 5566 nv come to Sheng siong show so sad cannot watch tham on the TV sian the loh...But nvm cos tml I will going for the a/s at Bishan 5pm so can see tham again and can take many many photo of 5566...Hehe!! Cannot wait to see they all tml!! Next month "TEENS" and "TEENAGE" got 5566 so everyone go buy the magazine for next month ok...Hehe!! I suddenly feel like going to Far East to shopping so long time nv go leh!!

5566 HERE I COME FOR TML!! HEHE!!
WAIT FOR ME!! HAHA!!

No comments: