Saturday, February 23, 2008

Satursday 23.2.2008

Brother have when oversea to china for work he will come at 1.3.2008 Satursday...Hehe...He not at home very sian no one can play on one can talk fast come back home so I will not be bored and sian le. Ytd school is fine doing the lady work than next week have to pass up to teacher and can say that do finish just to pass up come already...Haha...Ms Nat project work I still have not touch on it loh than the deadline very near and nearer le I have no idea what to write a story my head is block want loh now how to write a story and my project have to finish by 3.4.2008 Tuesday where got time to do now sure cannot finish on time want mah this time...Can someone tell me what to write a story out or just land me see a sample to have a idea to write a story out. Can help me pls...Help help help help help I dunno what to write!! After school when to orchard watch movie watch AH LONG show very funny Mark Lee in the show...Haha...Finish watch movie when to far east walk walk and see see than I broung want nickel cost $13.00 so expansive and nickel so short I want to go buy and change to long one...Haha...afternoon shall go out we von but she say not feel well and want to sleep than change to tml sia...I still got so many thing want to buy but now I have no money when can I get my bursary money so I can when to buy the thing all I want le...Haha!!

No comments: