Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday 10.2.2008

Sunday 3.2.2008
Afternoon meet Ting Ru at Bukit Gombak MRT Station at around 3.50pm but I late cos when I going out forget to bring my wallet so went home to take than reach station around 4.00pm than take MRT to Bishan reach there about 5.00pm cos got 5566 a/s start at 5.00pm mah...Hehe...I went up and give 5566 sign on the CD so happy...Haha...But one thing I very sad is that when I put all the photo into my computer the photo take is not so good cos I stand to far and I zoom to much and most photo is blur...Sad sad!! I wish they all will come to Singapore again...Hehe...5566 a/s finish went to shop a bit than went for dinner around 8.30pm take MRT home so tired went I reach home cos took so many photo of 5566 and my hand very pain loh...Hehe!!


Bishan J8 a/s.


RenFu.


Shan Wei.


Meng Zhe & Xie Zhi.


5566!!

Wednesday 6.2.2008
Morning wake up at 9.30am eat breakfast than around 10.30am went to pray so many people over that than after finish pray went to have lunch at Queentown mac after that went home help my ahma to do something for tomorrow CNY food to eat when people come. Night watch TV from 10.30pm - 1.30am than talk on the phone we Yoke Lian from 1.30am - 3.30am than sleep.

Thursday 7.2.2008
Morning wake up at 9.30am help my ahma to bao ang bao than around 11.00am than slowly slowly people come to my home to many people come my house to small no place to give them sit or ever stand than all the children when to the room and sit and some play CS use my computer than around 2.00pm everyone when home so watch TV loh...Hehe!!

Friday 8.2.2008
Wake up at 10.00am use computer than watch TV wait for people to come my house give me ang bao...Hehe!! This all for friday CNY...Haha!!

Saturday 9.2.2008
Today can wake up late cos no people come my home so can wake up late...Hehe...Afternoon watch TV use computer loh...Hehe...After dinner watch TV than around 12.00am watch movie watch the Cj7 very nice to watch but a bit sad too.

No comments: