Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wedensday 27.2.2008

Today morning wake up very tired still feel like sleep but cannot have to get really for school meet they all at Yew Tee than went to school reach school class no ppl just only 4 ppl in class only at first I was think sure we would very late for class later teacher give us see a stupid face but we not the very late ppl who come to class...Haha...Reach class start surf net than start doing class work finish at around 2.30pm hand in the work than went to canteen to eat after that went to surbra lesson mark attendant finish can went home...Hehe...After school went to Sun Plaza popualar buy something and went to Mr Bean buy thing to eat than went home. I still have not do finsh the project story and still have not draw too sian + stress sia...This year start writing story I feel sure go library borrow book and read more book so that can write a good story so that teacher nothing can say about the story we write...Haha...I sure go library borrow more book to read from now on!! My brother coming back from china soon miss him so much very long nv see him le...Hehe!! I suddenly feel like blow insturment very lone nv play le...I MISS PLAYING INSTRUMENT!! I LOVE MUSIC VERY MUCH!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!

No comments: