Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday 16.6.2008

Friday 13.6.2008
Morning wake up went to see doctor cos last night very hard to breath so went to see doctor very funny is that doctor say cos I to stress and think much...haha...lol...My brother nv work that around 1.30pm went to Pc Show so many ppl suddenly feel like buying laptop the VIAO laptop I like from last year le not no money to buy...Hehe...I and Brother brought want BagMan bag 2 cost $93 sia brother pay for it...Hehe...After that went home to have dinner watch Tv!!

Saturday 14.6.2008
Stay at home do nothing just watch video and watch Tv only than at dinner my cousin all come to my house to talk talk we my ah ma they went home have my dinner than watch Tv after that play computer...Hehe!!

Sunday 15.6.2008
Morning Wake up start to on computer to play than at afternoon went to buy lunch from my ah ma to eat than I cook Tom Yang noodle to eat finish eat wnt out we my brother to Pc Show again woo so many ppl cannot walk in sia this time all the thing very the cheep loh like laptop $1.999 now only $999 to $899 only can buy it loh but no money I cannot buy haix...After that went to MSQ to buy something brother want to buy pens but nv sell so went to walk walk that went over to Funan buy finish take train home cos I want to watch Channel U 7.30pm show got RenFu and ShaoWei and I want to record to into youtube...Haha!! Went to make dinner so can eat finish eat on the TV watch the show around 10.00pm went to bath after that the show end edit the video put into youtube finish went to sleep time 1.30am sleep very late so tired le...Good Night!!

Monday 16.6.2008
In the morning help my brother to iron he work shirt than i also iron my school shirt and go out shirt finish iron went to have my breakfast finiah on computer edit the last night video agin than this time update to youtube final...Hehe...YokeLian call me just now ask me to go Jurong we her that anything loh but I bit lazt to go out today...Haix sian!!

No comments: