Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 22.6.2008

Today morning wake up at around 11.00am than on the computer to play viwawa to boring nothing to play at internet than 12.00pm eat carrot cake for my lunch finish eat play computer loh up to 2.00pm on TV to watch Are The One cos last Sunday front 10 min I nv watch cos went out we my brother to the PC show mah so today watch loh...Hehe...RenFu and ShaoWei so funny loh in the show If dun have both of them sure very boring the show I also record and put into Youtube. If u all free want to see can go into Youtube see it so funny they both but I nv put all the show in lah...Hehe...3.00pm On SCV show to watch half way my mother stupid side ppl come to my house ask this as that so F**K up loh dunno ask for what sia...lol...Around 5.00pm that he went off F**K loh I Dun like them loh..Haha...Oya just now Malaysia ppl take durian and fish give Ah Ma to eat. Tml going to Zoo we Ting Ru finally can go Zoo le...Hehe...Hopefully tml dun rain if not cannot go le sian...Went Ting Ru come back from oversea than we go to Hort Park to walk walk...Hehe!! Left 2 week school reopen so sian sia I dun want to go school got so many Homework, Classwork and Project have to do I dun want...Ahhh!! 25 June 08 can check result le I hope this time can pass we high mark not low mark pls pls pls!! I want to buy this but to expansive not money to buy man!!


This what I want but to expansive!! Haha!!


Hort Park look like this inside the park!!


STILL TRYING HARD TO SAVE MONEY FOR GOING OVERSEA NEXT YEAR!! MUST DO IT!! JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!! :)

No comments: