Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday 23.6.2008

Today morning wake up at 10.00am meet TingRu at CCK station 11.00am than I reach we went for our early lunch at LJS about 12.00pm take bus to Zoo 30min reach the place brought ticket went in start take picture of animal we start from first animal call Siamang I think should be spell like that not sure how to spell it...Hehe...Next animal White Tiger take many picture of White Tiger continue walk walk to Elephant Of Asia so cute and funny the Elephant, I give one of monkey scared me when I was take picture of Elephant don't know where the monkey come from loh scared me sia...2.00pm reach Elephant Ride TingRu want to ride Elephant I scared to ride elephant and I also no money to paid from ride elephant sell ticket also close have to wait for 4.30pm than have so continue walk to the children's world play land to rest 5 min. Oya before that went into Fragile Forest so scared walk in half way the animal run toward us we so scared so fast run out the place...Hehe...I so long never see Giraffe and this time go Zoo finally saw it le...Hehe. Finish whole Zoo place than still early so went to watch elephant show so funny the elephant ask to lie down the elephant dun want...Haha!! Finish watch elephant show decided to go lot 1 accompany TingRu eat dinner but I never eat I went home to eat for my dinner!! Today so funny and tired...Hehe...Next post I will update the picture I took from Zoo so wait for me to update the picture ok!!

No comments: